DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice
Our website follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that TechLoverHD.com infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a written DMCA notice. We take this type of things seriously. Upon receiving a valid notice, we will remove the copyrighted material permanently and will notify you via email.
To file a copyright infringement notice, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit TechLoverHD to find and positively identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific blog post that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address should be stated correctly;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Most of the material posted to TechLoverHD is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send DMCA takedown requests to: techloverhd (at) gmail (dot) com or use the Contact form.