Samsung’s flagship phone for this year is Galaxy S7 Edge, a 5.5″ display smartphone with front and back curved. Additionally, they brought back expandable storage, add upto 200GB with a microSD card, and did a lot of upgrades over their previous flagship phones. This post is to give you the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge specs and price. The phone is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with 3,600 mAh battery featuring fast charging and wireless charging. Galaxy S7 Edge is IP68 certified, which means the phone is dust resistant and water resistant under 1.5 meters for upto 30 minutes.
HTC Chinese website today revealed a new smartphone called HTC One E9+. This is the first Quad HD display phone from the Taiwanese company. The phone is featuring a 5.5″ display with 2560 x 1440 and 534ppi density. Also it is Dual-SIM & dual-standby capable.
Below are the main specs of the HTC One E9+
- Processor: Mediatek 64 bit octa-core 2.0 GHz processor
- RAM & Internal Storage: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal + expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- Main Camera : 20 MP f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- Front camera : 4 MP UltraPixel Camera f/2.0, BSI (back side illuminated) sensor, 1080p HD video recording
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Distance sensors, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Gyro sensor, Magnetic Sensors
- Battery: 2,800 mAh
- Dimension: 156.5×76.5×7.49mm
- Weight: 150g
MicroSD cards are very important mostly on your phone, tablet, camera, camcorder and other digital products. They come in different class, which resembles speed of that specific card. Prices are getting cheaper over time. There are plenty brands out there manufacturing different SD and MicroSD cards. Samsung EVO series are the mid range MicroSD cards with up to 48 MB/so transfer speed.